Elemental Analysis Laboratory
If you're research depends on knowing whether or not your sample contains certain elements or how much it contains, then we're here to help.
We're pleased to serve researchers and organizations from around the world:
- Texas A&M University Students, Staff, and Faculty
- Private Industry around the world
- US National Labs
- State and Federal Agencies
- US and International Academic Institutions
The Elemental Analysis Laboratory specializes in two kinds of neutron activation analysis (NAA).
- Fast neutron activation analysis (FNAA)
- Thermal instrumental neutron activation (INAA)
Our Laboratory provides training and access to use inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) in your own research.
The ICP-MS has been fitted with both:
- Liquid autosampler for solution analysis
- 213-nm laser ablation module for solids/surface analysis
To get started, please visit our Elements page to see our capabilities.